The 2014 Real Manitoba Photo Contest
We are looking for high quality, appealing photos that represent the many faces of our beautiful province. The photos will reflect the month and season — summer, fall, winter and spring — in which they appear. For each photo chosen (maximum two per photographer), winners will receive $100, a photo credit and five free calendars to share with friends and family.
The contest is open to all Manitobans. Photos will be judged by image composition and quality. Here are the winners of the 2013 calendar contest.
Contest Rules ( Rules & Entry form )
- By entering you agree to abide by all contest rules, and to have fun.
- The contest is open to all Manitobans, including employees and directors of credit unions, caisses populaires and their affiliates.
- Photographs may be of any subject, but must be taken in Manitoba.
- Photographs must be digital (no prints, slides or negatives, please) and horizontal in format.
- Digital photos must be no smaller than 2000 × 1500 pixels (3 megapixels — approx. 9 MB in RGB mode)
- There will be 14 prizes of $100 awarded.Winners will also receive photo credit in the calendar and five calendars to share with family and friends. You may enter up to two photos.
- Entries will be judged by delegates of Credit Union Central of Manitoba and Caisse Groupe Financier du Manitoba, based on the artistic and technical quality of the photograph. Judges' decisions will be final.
- Winning photos will be used on Manitoba Credit Unions calendars and to promote next year's contest. Winners agree to grant exclusive rights to CUCM until December 31, 2014.
- Entries must be submitted no later than November 23, 2012. E-mail your photos to
email@example.com or drop off a CD at any
participating Manitoba credit union or caisse populaire branch,
with this form attached. No entry form is
required with e-mail entries, but please
include the information requested in the
body of the email.
The Real Manitoba Photo Contest
Credit Union Central of Manitoba
400-317 Donald Street
Winnipeg MB R3B 2H6